Sunday, September 11, 2011

CURRENTLY ..

im currently in the middle of my trial . but somehow , i could squeeze blogging into my "so-called" packed schedule . hehe . i reblog something from tumblr that sounds like this , " i feel weird when in the middle of exam i can't get my butt of from the computer . after the exam is over i can't find anything interesting in the computer . " shoooooo trueeee . hehe . btw , i haven't went to any of my friends house for open house yet . one reason is because of the transportation issue . then , my mom won't let me get out from this house except for school and tuition . and i told her directly to her face , i don't think i can score trial . but i promise to score with flying colours i SPM , hehe . INSYA ALLAH ! AMIN ! bajet mcm dpt keluar la ckp mcm tu . :p but , nvm laa . i got plenty of time to spend with them after SPM .let us work really hard now and be successful together . (: insya Allah  :D

No comments: