Saturday, August 13, 2011

quite a while not updating anything . to tell you the truth . im not too busy with my world or anything . but i don't find anything to talk about . i don't think people are interested with my life . my life aren't exciting as the others . im just an ordinary girl with ordinary life but a bit of love and hope that could help spicing my world a bit . i truly find everything that happen in my life (whether bad or good ) are the parts that kept my life adventurous .

okaay . now , i can stop with all these mushy , cheessy , post . all i wanted to talk about today is ...

SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
POM POM POM !

paling semangat la aku . hehe . well to tell you the truth , at first i expected my team and i can nailed this thing . but it was HARD ! in aspect of commitment , teamwork , and others . we finally done it . it was kinda late than my targeted time , but we finally done it ! DONE MAN ! it will be the biggest lie ever if i said i don't want to win this thing . but , we still had that moment and experience to treasure even IF we didn't won . kalau menang , alhamdulillah . wish us the best of luck !

No comments: