Friday, September 30, 2011

hello . so currently , just finished my trials . well , to be exact , i finish my trials yesterday . and during those period of time , there are lots of thing that make me happy and cried . despite the result i got , i still get upset for one thing . GIFTED .  im not what people would say gifted . im not gifted to be good in anything . im just moderate in everything . study , sports even looks . i work so hard for my trials . seriously . no one know how hard i worked . and when people who doesn't work hard yet still get a good result it makes me feel so mad . seriously . i know . it seem ridiculous . but i am mad because of that . sometimes i question , why im not gifted in anything ? why i have to work so hard just to get what i want ? i know i have no right to question anything anything . but im still a normal human being . and i cannot escape from being upset. i don't know how to avoid all these feeling . i don't wanna feel unsatisfied every time . i just wanna be happy and feel happy for others . ya Allah . please change me . i need to change this bad attitude of mine . i need to accept that each person fate's are different . and maybe my fate is to always work hard to achieve my goal . in this way , i would not be neglected with my true obligation in this world . insyaAllah . :')

No comments: